What is the best way to wear jeans?
Whatever style of jeans you prefer, there’s a method to make them seem as professional as you want. These stylish people can dress up any pair of jeans with easy methods like adding a blazer and heels or mixing a graphic top with a more refined jacket. Don’t be scared to take risks, try something new, and change things up.
If you want to hide or cover your belly fat, solid-colored pants are the way to go. This is due to the fact that dark colors do not reflect a lot of light, making everything look uniform. Also, stay away from shadows. You don’t want to draw attention to the place you’re trying to conceal. Some colors of jeans I recommend for girls are: Black, Blue, white, Baby Pink, Camel, Carmine Red, Dark Blue, Hot Pink, Light Grey, Moss Green, Navy Blue and Red jeans.
How can you make a jeans look fancy?
- Choose the Right Waistline for Your Jeans
- Distressed denim should be avoided.
- Darker jeans are a better choice.
- Select a Traditional Style.
- For a bold look, play around with color.
- Pair your denim with a delicate fabric or a top.